Translate

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sooooooooooooooooooo Ya here's the hip-Hap for this last week

Monday- Uhhhhh ya Forgot

Tuesday- Ya so we went to Narvacan to meet these movers who brought all the supply’s for the new apartments. It was all good. We were moving and setting up beds, desks, fridges, tables and what not from 10 am to 5 pm haha but ya we got all the new apartments for the open areas all settled.

Wed- Today was good. We went to Monces family again, all was good. We taught them repentance and the next lesson will be baptism so ya we will probably ask them to get baptized this coming Wednesday. We then tracked down our investigator who came to church because her cousin is from somewhere else and is a member (Arlene) so she's in St Maria for school and brought her non-member cousin to church. Anyways we found
their house and it's a real big nice family, so we just BRT'd and built trust, cracked some jokes and made a return apt.

Thurs- We got the call on who's transferring in our zone (I new like 3 weeks ago because I got hook ups in the office) But ya so my comp Elder Batal transferred)))::: so he just said goodbye to members. Then I got my wallet snatched by a tricycle driver.... But it was just money which was good. Ya that’s the first time that's happened.

Friday- Transfer day, we woke up at 4, picked up the missionaries in our zone that were transferring and took the ride to San Fernando. It was all good. I met my new companion, Elder Macababayao and he's from a rich city in Manila but ya he's all good. I was his zone leader in San Fernando zone. He was an office Elder but ya all's good. I’m
training another Zone Leader.

I hung out with Elder Curtis on transfer day because he transferred to Candon zone which is right by Narvacan. So ya that was sick.

Sat- Taught some people. Showed my comp around the area.

Sun- Today was good, we had a meeting in Candon with all the stake leaders and the Candon zone leaders and the stake president gave us a list of things we need to do.. (thanks?) ya so..... ya. Than we worked. We went back to that one family I was talking about (Quincio family) and taught them again, we extended a Baptismal invitation and they said yes, also the daughter came to church again, we just need to get the whole family.

Ya ya ya that's it. love you

-Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment