Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

            Hey Family Elder Jones commin at ya.

 We just came from Sevilla chapel and we gave a workshop to the zone on asking questions, it was a mean workshop that's all I gotta say. But ya so this week was good, it went by really fast. Wednesday we were on exchanges and I was working with Elder Santos, who's on his last transfer, and it was good. But we got a call at like 5 and these 2 elders got in a fight so we had to close the exchanges we were already on and go on this emergency exchange. It was good though they just needed to blow off some steam. 
            We had 5 investigators who attended church, which was the most in a while. The Lim family, Brother Melvine our IBD, brother Manuel, and Brother Edgar. We taught Edgar earlier in the week and he has sooo many crazy questions so it's hard to get a good lesson in and he's so good in the bible and I suck in the bible haha so he gets me there. But ya he said that he was watching Discovery channel or something and this show called like the Mormon extra terrestrial came on and he said they proved that when angel Moroni came to Joseph Smith he was an alien and not an angel haha. So we were like uhhhhhhhh ya nope. But I was dying. 
            Brother Julius, our 15 year less active, came to church for the 3rd time in a row, which was great. He’s scared to get out of his comfort zone and meet members though which is the problem, but you can see him changing every time we go. He loves us though and has a gift for me when I transfer. 
             Transfer day is this Friday but we won't find out whose transferring until Thursday; that way there is no drop in the work because when people know they are transferring they set up dinner appointments and stop working pretty much haha. But ya I have no idea if I’m transferring.. I hope I do haha. But we will see. Oh and I am 11 months today. Sick k

luhh ya. BYE

   

No comments:

Post a Comment