Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Hey Familyyyyyyyyy,

            So transfer day came around aaaaand BAM I got transferred, I am in Santa Maria  area and so far so good.. It's only been a few days and we had a baptism here last Saturday haha, so it was good. Before I left San Fernando Bro Melvine, our investigator, was getting baptized on the 31 and said he wants me to baptize him, so hopefully President will allow us to make the 4 hour trip this Saturday for his baptism haha. But ya all's good. I'm the new Narvacan Zone ZL and my comp is Elder Batal, he's way legit. He’s in my batch, which is cool, and once I figured out I was transferring to Narvacan zone the assistant said president was very excited about our companionship and stuff so it's cool, so far so good.
            Not too much happened besides transfer day, I said goodbye to all the investigators and stuff for like 2 days haha, but it's nice in my new zone. We went from having 31 missionaries in San Fernando to now we have 18 in Narvacan zone and Elder Fulivai is in my zone, which is awesome haha. We gave a training (me and Elder Batal) earlier to the zone and it was great. The zone is all good.
            Our area is way big. It’s a lot different from the city. We are just in a small town now but the ward is good. We got like 90 attendance and I had to give a talk my first Sunday haha, but from what I’ve seen most the members have gotten offended from our bishop. But like everywhere we go we meet less-actives. Anyways ya that's about it. Love you


-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment