Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

So ya.. Transferred... I'll get to that later. This week was good.

Mon- P-Day.... Ya, than had an FHE and everyone was like waawaa you're transferring.

Tue- Was sick... didn't know it was my B-day until we had a zone training and the zone started singin to me.. But ya I got a call from the AP that i'm transferring to agoo 3c and i'm going to train someone to be a leader.. So ya they said (the AP's) the area basically blows and they wanna throw me in there to see if it will turn around.. Than we just worked, I didn't say goodbye to anyone except my Recent Converts that was kinda sad.. 

Wed- Woke up and got on a bus, took the trip to Agoo, got here and turns out like a ton of my mission friends are here which is sick.. Elder Curtis is in Agoo 2 which is right by Agoo 3.. Agoo is just a big town with lots of people..But ya everyones like ohhh sucks for you you're in agoo 3... But ya, met my comp Elder Tia Tia a nother Tongan haha but he's from compton cali haha.. He thinks he's a gangsta (ya... he actually is) but i'm straighting him out haha..

Thur- Got to work, DESTROYED the area.

Fri- Repeat thursday

Sat- repeat thur and fri

Sun- Went to church and the branch is like..... so far the best branch or ward i've been in so far, it's runnin smooth... Really smooth. And that's why President Balledos isn't going to pull missionaries out yet.

But ya so We wrecked the area, my comp says he's never worked this hard his whole mission haha... We haven't eatin in our apartment yet... Because we've been fed every meal haha.. YA the branch is the beez kneez, Know we are workin with members and stuff. We extended some IBD's and 4 investigators came to church.. imma die here so I'm trying to do work haha.. 

Alls good, love yall

-Elder Jones



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment