Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey Fam.

            So this week has probably been the toughest week of my mission so far.  So it started out with an emergency transfer-- I got an Elder who was struggling and Elder Tabucol and Delos Reyes just left.  So I was with this Elder and I was told just continue your work Elder Jones.  So it went from me following Elder Tabucol to now I am leading our area and teaching all the lessons. But to make a long story short he (the elder) was struggling.... bad. He had talked to President Bellados about stuff, then to me about stuff... like serious, why are you still here stuff. So I just worked him and stuff.  I'm not the most lovey-dovey person you know, so he would be like way down and depressed, and I was like, “Hey, you okay?” Than he would go off, and I would just say, “Okay, well let me know if you need anything. I had no idea what to do.  
So Friday it was way bad and it just kept getting worse. I texted the Zone Leaders and said, “Hey I can't do this. This kid needs help.” So the Zone Leaders came over and we talked and I told about some stuff this Elder had told me. So they said, oh... “He never told President any of that, call president now.” So I did. Told him everything. The next day some lady called this Elder. Turns out I was right, Yaaaaaaay! So he went to Manila, home..... So ya it was defiantly not a pleasant week. Now I'm with the Zone Leaders, and elder Kemmy, our zone leader, leaves home tomorrow.  He's awesome.  So since he leaves tomorrow, I will be Elder Tanner’s companion until transfer day haha...

            On a spiritual holy cow this week was crazy note. We taught a less active sister Jennifer who is almost a return active and we taught the Atonement. It was a way good lesson. Then I asked if everything was alright and she burst into tears which is weird because she never cries. so she was bawling and I was just like aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what do I do??? Then she said, "Sobrang mahirap magsisi" which means ‘repentance is so hard,’ so we sat there a minute, and I said, “I know this sister, all you can do is read pray and trust in the Lord.” But she's awesome; she's coming to church and what not. Anyways transfer day is this Friday, so I will let you know what is going down with me!

Thanks peeps

-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment