Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hey so what is uuup. Ya this was the hip-hap for this week.

Mon- We had P-day went to Candon and what not than all the Elders came to Tagudin and we played basketball for a few hours than went to work.

Tue- We had District meeting than went and preached the good word.

Wed- We had exchanges, I worked with Elder Dodd from Idaho.

Thur- So today was good, the zone leaders came over to talk to my comp haha (yaaa long story) then we went to Pudoc (a super far area) and found some Less Actives and taught them.

Fri- We went to an other far area and found less actives.

Sat- Went to a baptism of the other elders.

Sun- today was good, Went to Pudoc again cause this old guy investigator (Alfredo) invited us to his b-day party like forever ago, so we went there after church and like EVERYONE was hammered drunk. There was like a million people as well. Then everyone like sees a white boy missionary so of course they come up to me haha but it was funny. Than Alfredo comes up and he's like “Elders sorry everyone’s drunk, but I don't drink, I hate drinking!” So we were like WOOOOOOO! yaa! But ya they fed us and we were like ya we gotta bounce, cause the drunk people were starting to fight haha.
  Then we went to our paralyzed investigator’s brother June, he is pretty sick. He's the one who got stabbed in the spine forever ago.
   There were no tricycles going back home because it was dark and far so we just walked a ways.

But ya sorry there's not too much .. kinda forgot what all happened. But all was good. I've learned to love the mission no matter what so anything that happens I'm still glad I’m here and #7monthsleft is always a good thing.
   Oh have you sent those shoes??? If not... don't send them because I've been wearing sandals so my toenail can recovery, and I realize if you do send them I will probz just give it to some Filipino guy like I have and probably will do with the rest of my clothes haha.

Love you


-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment