Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey so, this week was all good.

Monday- We had P-Day.. ya basketball.

Tue- This day was all good. We had district meeting in Candon, then went to (see) Manuel. He's progressing again.  He went to church and has been preparing for his baptism in January. Man I love the guy. Since I’ve been here he's changed a ton and giving up all his word of wisdom (issues) so I really hope he can get baptized.
   Went to Carmen Lazo and she is also set for January 17 to get baptized. She's just got a cigarette problem… which is gay… but we are working through it. She’s sweet.

Wed- Today was transfer day and me and my comp are still here. We said good bye to Elder Almajeda (the other guy in our apartment) and so ya we got a new trouper in our apartment. Elder Curtis, my buddy, got transferred and a bunch of other cool cats, my district blows now, bunch a lazy *&&^%%.. But it's aight, hopefully it'll turn around.
   We went to Pudoc and our returning Less Active (Napoleon) worked with us which was sick.

Thur- We taught Manuel than we found a less-active brother Jose Somera and taught him with his son who's active. His son ripped into him. Then Jose came to church, which was sweet.

Fri- Taught Allen and Missy our "golden" ish investigators... But bro Allen is always drunk that’s the problema..

Sat- Went to Ambalayat that’s like a 2 hours away place with a bunch of less actives... Then walked home because there's no transportation at night.

Sun- Church was good, lots of people came. Then we taught our progressing investigators.

Ya this week was all good. Excited for Christmas... kinda... But ya in other news... I hit my 18th month mark in the mission last week…


-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment